Call Day & Evening(407) 488-2801

What’s the Difference Between A CPA And a Tax Attorney?

Posted on : March 10, 2018
You may be curious about whether or not you should contact you CPA or a tax attorney, if you are currently in over your head with the IRS. A Certified Public Accountant should know the ins and outs of various financial planning documentation and the impacts of your financial decisions, including those that are associated [Read More]
Posted by: The Krus Law Firm | Leave a comment